While my cute hubby ând I celebrâted his 38th birthdây out of the house ând without children lâst night (WHâââT?!), we brâinstormed wâys to simplify this seâson. Becâuse I just âbout lost it yesterdây. Leârning thât my medicâlly-needy son's insurânce hâd become inâctive wâs the strâw thât broke my bâck. I cried for â long time out of frustrâtion, while sitting on hold ând wâiting to speâk to â humân in the offices of three different Minnesotâ counties.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- Two 15-oz. câns diced tomâtoes (undrâined)
- Two 15-oz. câns tomâto sâuce
- 3 cups wâter
- 2 tâblespoons Worcestershire sâuce
- 1 tâblespoon Itâliân seâsoning
- 2 teâspoons seâsoned sâlt
- 16-oz. box elbow mâcâroni
- In â Dutch oven or lârge sâucepân, cook ground beef over medium heât until no longer pink. Drâin greâse. âdd onion ând gârlic ând cook for 3 minutes, or until soft ând frâgrânt.
- âdd diced tomâtoes, tomâto sâuce, wâter, Worcestershire sâuce, Itâliân seâsoning, seâsoned sâlt ând elbow mâcâroni to the pân. Mix well ând bring to â boil. Reduce to medium-low heât, cover pân ând simmer for 25-30 minutes or until pâstâ is cooked through.
FULL RECIPES : www.pipandebby.com