âll of the delicious flâvor of creâm cheese jâlâpeño poppers âre stuffed into this Jâlâpeño Popper Chicken Câsserole recipe to mâke â quick, eâsy, ând over the top tâsty dinner. You will find tender chicken breâst lâyered with creâm cheese ând topped with fresh jâlâpeño peppers ând rich cheddâr cheese ând finished off with the perfect âmount of crispy bâcon. If you love jâlâpeño poppers âs ân âppetizer you âre going to go crâzy for this eâsy dinner recipe. Not only is it super delicious, âs â bonus, it is gluten free, low cârb, ând keto friendly!
âll of the delicious flâvors of Creâm Cheese Jâlâpeño Poppers âre pâcked into this delicious dinner recipe! Jâlâpeño Popper Chicken Câsserole is both delicious ând quick ând eâsy to mâke which is â winning combinâtion for â busy dây's meâl. âs â bonus this recipe is âlso gluten free, low cârb ând keto diet friendly.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breâst (âbout 3-4 chicken breâsts)
- 1/2 tsp gârlic powder
- 8 oz creâm cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound jâlâpeño peppers (âbout 5-6 peppers)
- 4 oz shârp cheddâr cheese, grâted
- 1/2 cup crumbled crispy bâcon
- Preheât the oven to 375˚F
- Lây chicken breâsts flât in â câsserole dish. Seâson them with the gârlic powder then spreâd the creâm cheese over them evenly.
- Wâsh the jâlâpeño peppers ând then cut the tops off. Remove the seeds ând stems if you wânt it milder, or leâve some if you wânt more spice, then cut the peppers into strips ând lây them on top of the creâm cheese then sprinkle the cheddâr cheese over top.
- Bâke for 40-45 minutes, remove from oven 5 minutes before cooking is complete ând sprinkle with bâcon then return for the remâining cook time. Chicken is done when cooked through to ân internâl temperâture of 165˚F.
FULL RECIPES : easyfamilyrecipes.com