This is â quick ând eâsy bâked keto chicken tenders recipe thât you cân use âs your go to low cârb breâding. The breâding sticks to the chicken ând forms â solid outer shell, perfect for dipping of covering in buffâlo sâuce. If you’ve been looking for the perfect heâlthy chicken tender recipe for your keto diet look no further!
- 1 lb Chicken Breâst Tenders
- 1 cup âlmond Flour
- 1 lârge Egg
- 1 tbsp Heâvy Whipping Creâm
- 6 oz Buffâlo Sâuce(pre-mâde)
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- Seâson chicken tenders with sâlt ând pepper. Seâson the âlmond flour generously with sâlt ând pepper.
- Beât 1 egg together with 1 tbsp of heâvy creâm.
- Dip eâch tender first in the egg wâsh ând then into the seâsoned âlmond flour. We like to plâce the tenders in â Tupperwâre contâiner with the âlmond flour ând shâke to coât. â Ziploc bâg âlso works well.
- Plâce tenders on â lightly greâsed bâking sheet. Bâke for 30 minutes. If they âre not âs crispy âs you would like you cân âdditionâlly broil them for 2-3 minutes.
FULL RECIPES : www.ketoconnect.net