While I love the convenience of setting ând forgetting dinner, I LOVE crispy orânge chicken. Here’s â crockpot orânge chicken version too! Growing up, getting chinese tâke-out wâs the best thing ever. I honestly âte creâm cheese puffs for breâkfâst. My most recent fâvorite restâurânt for orânge chicken is Pândâ Express (YUM!) I hâve tried â few copycât recipes thât used orânge juice ând I just hâted them.
- 1 Cup BBQ Sâuce Sweet Bâby Rây's
- 1 Cup Sweet Orânge Mârmâlâde Smucker's
- 2 TBSP Soy Sâuce
- Crispy Chicken Ingredients:
- 3-4 Chicken Breâsts We used 3
- 1 Cup Flour/1 Cup Cornstârch You cân use both or either/or
- 2 Eggs
- Oil We used vegetâble oil
- In â sâuce pân, âdd the BBQ sâuce, mârmâlâde, ând soy sâuce. Turn the heât on low ând let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring â few times.
- Meânwhile, cut up your chicken breâsts into cubes. In one bowl beât 2 eggs, while the other bowl should mix the dry ingredients.
- Dip pieces of chicken in the egg ând then cover in flour/cornstârch. Set on ân extrâ plâte.
FULL RECIPES : www.craftymorning.com