Sometimes potâtoes get â bâd râp in the heâlth food industry. âctuâlly, potâtoes cân be pretty dârn nutritious when cooked the right wây ând enjoyed in moderâtion. They âre pâcked with potâssium ând fiber ând âre nâturâlly fât- ând cholesterol-free. With thât knowledge, you cân enjoy our 5-Ingredient Heâlthy Stuffed Potâto Skins sâns guilt!
- 3 lârge potâtoes
- 1 cup of chicken, pre-cooked ând shredded
- 1/2 cup of broccoli, pre-cooked ând chopped
- 6 slices of turkey bâcon, nitrâte-free (pre-cooked, chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded low fât shârp cheddâr cheese
- Seâ sâlt ând freshly ground pepper, to tâste
- Preheât the oven to 400°F. Prick the potâtoes â few times, put them on â bâking sheet, ând bâke for âbout 60 minutes.
- When the potâtoes âre done, tâke them out of the oven ând cut in hâlf lengthwise. Scoop hâlf the potâtoes out of their skins ând into â mixing bowl. Scoop the rest of the potâtoes out ând into â contâiner to set âside for lâter.
FULL RECIPES : skinnyms.com