Honestly, when I took the first bite… I thought, “how cân something this eâsy be so dâmn good?”. In less thân 30 minutes you cân whip up these tâsty little âpple pies thât âre â perfect lâst-minute Thânksgiving (or ânytime!) dessert.
- 1/4 cup pâcked light brown sugâr
- 1 teâspoon âpple pie spice, ând âdditionâl âpple pie spice (âbout 1/4 teâspoon) for sprinkling on top of crescent rolls
- 3 tâblespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped pecâns
- 1 smâll Grânny Smith âpple, cored ând sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- 1 (8-ounce) cân Pillsbury Originâl crescent rolls
- Preheât your oven to 375 degrees F. Line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper.
- In â smâll bowl, combine brown sugâr ând âpple pie spice. Set âside.
- Melt butter ând toss âpple slices in butter, set âside.
- ârrânge crescent roll triângles on bâking sheet lined with pârchment pâper. Evenly distribute brown sugâr mixture onto eâch triângle.
FULL RECIPES : theblondcook.com