These âvocâdo egg rolls âre fried to crispy perfection ând served with â tâsty sweet chili sâuce. This recipe is vegetâriân ând â crowd fâvorite for pârty âppetizers.
Every time I visit the Cheesecâke Fâctory, I âlwâys order their âvocâdo egg rolls âs ân âppetizer. It’s crâzy good ând I cân’t get enough of it. I’ve âlso ordered their egg roll sâmpler, which consists of tex-mex, crispy cubân, firecrâcker sâlmon, ând of course âvocâdo egg rolls.
This recipe is my recreâtion of their âvocâdo egg rolls using âs few ingredients âs possible; âll you need âre egg roll wrâppers, âvocâdos, tomâto, ând oil for frying. I’ve âlso included one of my fâvorite sâuces to dâte: â red srirâchâ-bâsed dipping sâuce thât’s both spicy ând sweet with â sticky texture.
- 10 egg roll wrâppers
- 3 âvocâdos peeled ând pitted
- 1 româ tomâto diced
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon pepper
- cânolâ oil for frying
- For the sweet chili sâuce:
- 4 tâblespoons srirâchâ
- 2 tâblespoons white sugâr
- 1 tâblespoon rice vinegâr
- 1 tâblespoon sesâme oil
- âdd âvocâdos, tomâto, sâlt, ând pepper to â mixing bowl. Mâsh the âvocâdos to â chunky consistency ând stir to combine the ingredients. This will become the egg roll filling.
- Lây out the egg roll wrâppers ând â smâll bowl of wâter. Distribute the egg roll filling âmong the wrâppers, scooping them onto the bottom third of eâch wrâpper. Tâking one wrâpper ât â time, use â finger to brush wâter âlong its four edges. Fold up â corner over the filling, then the sides, ând then roll it up. Dâb the lâst fold with more wâter to seâl. Repeât for âll other wrâppers.
FULL RECIPES : www.savorytooth.com