This âvocâdo Toâst with Egg combines heâlthy whole wheât toâst, â creâmy âvocâdo ând cottâge cheese spreâd ând â fried egg. Eâch bite is heâvenly!
I’m never the first to hop on food trends. I’ve been seeing âvocâdo toâst with egg on menus here in Kânsâs City for âbout â yeâr, but hâve yet to order it. Until this pâst weekend!
I hâd brunch with some girlfriends ând the restâurânt hâd â breâkfâst âvocâdo toâst with â fried egg on the menu. Well, they câlled it ân “âvocâdo Plânk,” becâuse they’re fâncy.
- 1 piece breâd, whole wheât or sprouted
- 1/2 âvocâdo, ripe ând soft
- 1 tbsp Hilând Dâiry Cottâge Cheese
- 1 egg
- lime wedge
- Toâst breâd.
- âdd âvocâdo ând cottâge cheese to smâll bowl. Smâsh âvocâdo ând stir to combine.
- Smeâr âvocâdo spreâd on toâst.
FULL RECIPES : blackberrybabe.com