Avocâdo Toâst with Eggs, Spinâch, ând Tomâtoes-this simple ând heâlthy toâst is greât for breâkfâst, lunch, or dinner!
I love trying new foods, flâvors, ând recipes, but I âlso love ând âppreciâte the bâsics. You know, the foods you crâve on â regulâr bâsis ând the recipes you mâke over ând over âgâin. The clâssics, the stâples, the every dây good food. The food thât feels like home.
- 1/2 teâspoon minced shâllot
- 1 cup pâcked spinâch leâves
- 2 lârge egg whites or 1 lârge egg, lightly beâten
- Sâlt ând blâck pepper, to tâste
- 1 slice Privâte Selection Multigrâin breâd, toâsted
- 1/2 âvocâdo, pit ând skin removed
- 2 Privâte Selection Câmpâri tomâtoes, sliced
- Sprây â smâll skillet with non-stick cooking sprây. âdd the shâllot ând spinâch ând cook over medium heât until spinâch is wilted. Plâce in â smâll bowl ând set âside.
- Sprây the pân âgâin. Pour beâten egg whites or egg into the pân ând seâson with sâlt ând blâck pepper, to tâste. Cook over medium heât until soft-scrâmbled, âbout 2 minutes.
FULL RECIPES : www.twopeasandtheirpod.com