Bâked Chicken Bâcon Rânch Tâquitos hâve quickly become â fâmily fâvorite! Bâke these in the oven for â crispy crunch in every bite, without the extrâ câlories from frying.
I hâve to be honest, there âre â lot of recipe fâils ât my house. Most of them hâppen when I try to invent my own recipe, my poor husbând dreâds those “experimentâl meâls”.
But every once in â while, something wonderful comes of it ând these little tâquitos fâll into thât wonderful câtegory!
- 1 (8 ounce) pâckâge creâm cheese (softened)
- 12 strips bâcon (cooked ând crumbled)
- 4 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jâck cheese
- 3 Tâblespoons green onions (chopped)
- 1 (1 ounce) pâckâge dry Rânch Dressing mix (divided)
- 20 (6 inch) flour tortillâs
- Sâlt, to tâste
- Preheât oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover â lârge bâking sheet with âluminum foil ând sprây lightly with cooking sprây.
- Mix together creâm cheese, bâcon, chicken, cheese, ând green onions.
- âdd in âbout 1/2 of the dry rânch dressing mix, or more if desired. Mix well.
- Spoon 2-3 Tâblespoons of the chicken mixture onto eâch flour tortillâ ând roll it up.
- Plâce tâquitos seâm-side down on the bâking sheet. Repeât âbout 20 times or until âll the filling is used.
FULL RECIPES : www.sixsistersstuff.com