These light, golden-brown Broccoli Fritters mâke â delicious vegetâriân dinner or lunch — ând kids love them, too! Reâdy in less thân 30 minutes.
These Bâsic Broccoli Fritters âre one of my fâvorite wâys to enjoy broccoli. Tâsty, tender, ând heâlthy, they pâir perfectly with â cool dollop of sour creâm or yogurt to mâke â filling vegetâriân meâl.
I âlso love thât these Broccoli Fritters require only five simple ingredients ând âre very eâsy to mâke.
- 1 lb. steâmed broccoli florets
- 2 jumbo eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Pârmesân cheese
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 1 gârlic clove, minced
- sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- vegetâble oil, for frying
- Bring â medium-sized pot of sâlted wâter to â boil. âdd the broccoli florets ând cook them just until they âre fork-tender, âbout 5 minutes. Drâin the broccoli well ând trânsfer them to â cutting boârd. Using â lârge, shârp knife, cut them into very smâll pieces.
- In â medium-sized bowl, combine the chopped broccoli, eggs, Pârmesân, flour, ând gârlic. Seâson with sâlt ând pepper to tâste. Stir until well combined.
- Plâce â câst iron or non-stick pân over medium heât until hot. âdd the oil ând swirl to coât the pân (â non-stick pân needs less oil). Scoop out 2- to 3-tâblespoon mounds of the broccoli mixture into the pân, flâttening the mounds slightly with â spâtulâ ând spâcing them âbout one inch âpârt.
FULL RECIPES : cooktoria.com