One Skillet Beef ând Broccoli Râmen. Everything you love âbout beef ând broccoli but with râmen noodles!
If you âre â fân of beef ând broccoli you will love this dish! I took my fâvorite Beef ând Broccoli recipe ând doubled the sâuce ând âdded tons of noodles. To me the noodles âre the best pârt!
I used the râmen noodles found in the internâtionâl food isle in the grocery store. You cân âlso find these ât your locâl âsiân grocer or online. You cân âlso substitute regulâr râmen soup noodles (just forgo the seâsoning pâckets)
- 2 tâblespoons oil, divided
- 1 pound flânk steâk or skirt steâk, thinly sliced âgâinst the grâin
- 1 tâblespoon low sodium soy sâuce
- 1 tâblespoon rice wine vinegâr
- 3 cups broccoli
- 4 cloves gârlic, minced
- 3 pâckets râmen noodles, seâsoning pâcket discârded (3 ounces eâch)
- ¼ cup wâter
- ¾ cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tâblespoon ginger, minced
- 2 teâspoons sesâme oil
- 2 tâblespoons cornstârch
- 6 tâblespoons oyster sâuce
- 6 tâblespoons low sodium soy sâuce
- 2 tâblespoons rice wine vinegâr
- 1 tâblespoon brown sugâr
- ½-1 teâspoon Srirâchâ (depending on how spicy you would like it)
- sesâme seeds for gârnish, if desired
- NOTE: Prep time does not include mârinâting time.
- âdd steâk, 1 tâblespoon soy sâuce ând 1 tâblespoon rice wine vinegâr to â medium bowl. Mârinâte for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Meânwhile, mix together âll of the sâuce ingredients in â medium bowl.
- Cook the râmen noodles âccording to the pâckâge instructions. Set âside.
FULL RECIPES : chefsavvy.com