These Big ând Chewy Oâtmeâl Cookies âre everything you âre looking for in â cookie- eâsy, chewy, extrâ big, ând pâcked with delicious âdd-ins.
This recipe is pretty speciâl to me. My sweet friend Suzânne wâs telling me âbout â cookie her mom used to mâke before she pâssed âwây ând I decided I wânted to try to replicâte thât cookie for her. She told me whât wâs in it including âll the quâlities thât mâttered. I got to work ând âfter â couple tries it câme out perfect. She sâid it wâs just like her mom used to mâke ând thât mâde me hâppy. I love thât food cân do thât- bring bâck â memory or remind you of someone. Now she’ll be âble to mâke these whenever she wânts.
- 1/2 cup butter room temperâture
- 1/2 cup Golden Bârrel Orgânic Brown Sugâr
- 1/4 cup white sugâr
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Golden Bârrel Blâckstâp Molâsses
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oâts
- 1 tsp cinnâmon
- 1/2 tsp bâking sodâ
- 1/2 tsp sâlt
- 2 tsp cornstârch
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped wâlnuts
- 1/2 cup dârk chocolâte chips
- Preheât the oven to 350° ând line 2 sheet trâys with pârchment pâper.
- In â smâll bowl, combine flour, oâts, cinnâmon, bâking sodâ, sâlt ând cornstârch. Set âside.
- In â lârge bowl, creâm together the butter, brown sugâr, white sugâr, egg ând molâsses. Stir until completely smooth. âdd in the dry mixture ând stir until evenly mixed. âdd in the cherries, wâlnuts, ând chocolâte chips ând mix in
FULL RECIPES : www.goldenbarrel.com