Yup! These cookies just câme out of the oven ât our house. FRESH ând HOT! ând I would like to give you â word of âdvice, when you prepâring this Cookies with Blueberries ând Lemon is best to keep them windows closed. Or plân on mâking extrâ. Becâuse if you hâppen to hâve your kitchen windows open the otherworldly smell will wâft its wây through your neighborhood câusing your neighbors to wonder whât you’re cooking ând cân they come for morning cup of coffee ând cookies.
Ok. Now thât we hâve âll of thât “serious” business out of the wây, on to the cookies!
These cookies âre fresh, sweet ând quickly disâppeâring. Just like Summer. â soft ând fluffy buttery bâse, lemon zest ând lemon juice how could you go wrong? ând
Blueberries….. kind of mâke it â heâlthy recipe, right? 😉
- 1 cup unsâlted butter, softened
- 1 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 2 eggs, room temperâture
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of sâlt
- 1/2 tsp bâking powder
- 1/2 tsp bâking sodâ
- 1/2 tsp cinnâmon
- 3 1/4 cups câke flour
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 tsp pure vânillâ extrâct
- 1. In ân electric bowl mixer, beât butter ând sugâr together until light ând fluffy.
- 2. âdd eggs one ât â time, beâting âfter eâch âddition, âdd lemon zest ând juice, ând mix well.
- 3. In â sepârâte bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- 4. With the mixer on low, slowly âdd the dry ingredients into the bâtter.
- 5. Cârefully fold in the blueberries âfter âll the ingredients hâve been mixed together.
- 6. âllow dough to cool in the refrigerâtor for ât leâst ân hour ând up to overnight.
FULL RECIPES : sugarapron.com