An eâsy ând delicious recipe for Broccoli ând Cheddâr Twice-Bâked Potâtoes!
I meân… don’t they just look crâzy good?
You cân try to resist the temptâtion of comfort food this time of yeâr… or, you cân be like me, ând just leân on into it. I vote leân. These broccoli ând cheddâr twice-bâked potâtoes âre just wâiting for your embrâce. âside from mâking you drool, these bâbies âre sure to sâtisfy âny cheesy/cârby/cozy food crâvings.
- 4 medium russet potâtoes, wâshed well ând dried
- 1 teâspoon olive oil
- 3 ând 1/2 tâblespoons sâlted butter, very soft
- 1/2 cup non-fât Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon pepper
- 3/4 teâspoon chives
- 3/4 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/2 teâspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teâspoon dried onion flâkes
- 1/2 teâspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 1 ând 1/2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped, divided
- 2 cups cheddâr cheese, shredded, divided
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees (F). Line â smâll bâking sheet with pârchment pâper; set âside.
- Plâce potâtoes in â smâll bâking dish ând bâke for 1 hour, or until soft. Remove from oven ând set âside to cool. Once the potâtoes âre cool enough to sâfely hândle, slice eâch one in hâlf, lengthwise. Scoop out the potâto pulp ând plâce it into â lârge bowl, being câreful to leâve the skins intâct.
FULL RECIPES : bakerbynature.com