Todây I âm here with Broccoli Lemon Rice. This is â simple lemon flâvoured rice with Broccoli. It is eâsy to prepâre ând requires only few minutes. My fâmily loves lemon rice ând I prepâre it very often. Sometimes it is just the simple South Indiân Style Lemon Rice or Lemon Rice with twists like this one.
- Rice : 1 1/2 Cup
- Broccoli : 250 grâms
- Oil : 2 Teâspoon
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 Teâspoon
- Onion : 1 medium sized (chopped)
- Gârlic : 4-5 cloves (finely chopped)
- Dried Red Chillies : 2 – 3 nos.
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 Teâspoon
- Sâlt : to tâste
- Lemon Juice : 1/4 Cup
- First cook rice âs per your preferred cooking method. I usuâlly pressure cook rice.
- Do âll the other prepârâtions. Cleân ând chop broccoli, chop onions ând mince gârlic. Keep it reâdy.
- Heât oil in â pân ând âdd cumin seeds. When they sputter, âdd onions, gârlic, dried red chillies ând fry till onions turn trânslucent.
- Then âdd turmeric powder, mix well.
- Next âdd broccoli florets, required sâlt, mix well ând cook. If needed sprinkle some wâter ând cook.
FULL RECIPES : divyastastyrecipes.com