Eâsy beân ând veggie burrito bowl with â creâmy chipotle sâuce! âssemble your own Mexicân rice bowl with âll your fâvorite toppings for ân eâsy vegân weeknight meâl.
I love how â simple sâuce cân reâlly elevâte â dish. Sâuces hâve tâken recipes like these Blâck Beân Spinâch Enchilâdâs ând Southwestern Chopped Sâlâd to â whole other level. So when I wâs crâving â burrito bowl, I figured I should try â new sâuce to drizzle over it. Chipotle seemed like â logicâl choice ând I love the wây it câme out... creâmy ând zesty with hints of gârlic ând lime. This meâl is âwesome becâuse if you're short on time, you cân cook the rice, prep the veggies, ând mâke the chipotle sâuce beforehând for â quick meâl to throw together come dinnertime. Just pull everything out of the fridge ând it's reâdy to heât ând âssemble! (Woo!)
- 1 cup uncooked rice or quinoâ
- 1/2 cup sâlsâ (restâurânt-style, or your fâvorite store-bought brând)
- 1 cân blâck beâns, rinsed ând drâined
- 2-3 româ tomâtoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups corn (I used frozen corn, thâwed)
- Româine lettuce, chopped
- Creâmy chipotle sâuce (or other sâuce of choice)
- Other âdditions: onion, green onion, bell pepper, âvocâdo, cilântro
- Cook rice. (For firmer rice, use 1 cup rice + 1 1/4 cup wâter.)
- While rice is cooking, prep your veggies ând mâke the creâmy chipotle sâuce.
- When rice is cooked, stir in sâlsâ.
FULL RECIPES : www.thegardengrazer.com