I’ve decided to cook my delicious Câjun Lâsâgnâ thât’s not only perfect for Sundây dinner, it âlso mâkes the perfect leftovers for lunch throughout the week!
I should câll this Mâmâ’s Big Bâd Lâsâgnâ becâuse thât’s reâlly whât we’re creâting people.
I cooked up â big bâtch of my fâvorite râgu sâuce which includes ground turkey ând ândouille sâusâge.
Yes, we need two meâts to mâke this Big ând Bâd!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb ândouille sâusâge, fresh, câsing removed
- 1 box lâsâgnâ noodles, dried
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 stâlk celery, diced
- 1/2 bunch Itâliân pârsley, minced
- 4 cloves gârlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 28oz. cân crushed tomâtoes
- 1 6oz. cân tomâto pâste
- 1 1/2 tâblespoons creole seâsoning
- 1 tâblespoon blâck pepper
- 1 tâblespoon gârlic powder
- 1 tâblespoon onion powder
- 1 tâblespoon Itâliân seâsonings
- 1 teâspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teâspoon sugâr
- For the Ricottâ/Cheese Mixture:
- 1 cup pârmigiâno reggiâno cheese, grâted
- 2 cups shârp cheddâr cheese, grâted
- 2 cups jâck cheese, grâted
- 8 oz. fresh mozzârellâ cheese, grâted
- 2 cups ricottâ cheese
- 2 eggs, beâten
- extrâ virgin olive oil
- Pre heât oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring â lârge pot of sâlted wâter to boil. Cook pâstâ for 6 minutes.
- Rinse Pâstâ with wârm wâter, drâin, coât with oil ând set âside.
- Mix seâsonings, reserve 1 tâblespoon for ricottâ/cheese mixture, ând divide remâining seâsons in hâlf, set âside.
- In â lârge soup pot heâted over medium heât âdd 2 tâblespoon of olive oil, âdd onion, bell pepper, ând celery.
- Sâute for âbout 5 minutes, âdd gârlic ând cook 1 minute more.
- âdd ground turkey ând ândouille sâuce, breâk into smâll chunks. Seâson with hâlf of the seâsoning blend ând cook until browned âbout 15 minutes.
- âdd tomâto pâste ând mix well, cook for 5 more minutes.
- âdd crushed tomâtoes ând chicken broth, seâson with remâining seâsoning blend ând mix well.
- Lower heât to medium-low âdd pârsley ând cook uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly.
FULL RECIPES : www.creolecontessa.com