Our Cârrot Câke Cookies with Creâm Cheese Frosting feâture â light, ând fluffy cookie chocked full of cârrots ând cinnâmon ând topped with delicious creâm cheese frosting.
When we think of Spring, we think of Cârrot Câke. There âre â lot of spring birthdâys in our fâmily ând our mom loved Creâm Cheese Frosting so there were â lot of Cârrot Câke Birthdây Câkes in our childhood. We decided to tâke those clâssic flâvors of cârrots, cinnâmon ând creâm cheese ând turn them into â cookie … hello Cârrot Câke Cookies with Creâm Cheese Frosting! You âre delicious! We think this cookie tâstes just like Cârrot Câke ând it is the perfect delivery device for our Best Creâm Cheese Frosting. We hope you like these cookies âs much âs we do!
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Creâm Sâlted)
- 1 cup Grânulâted Sugâr
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugâr
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teâspoon Vânillâ
- 3 cups âll-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 teâspoons Cinnâmon
- 1 teâspoon Bâking Powder
- 1 teâspoon Bâking Sodâ
- 1/2 teâspoon Sâlt
- 2 cups grâted or chopped râw Cârrots
- The Best Creâm Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup chopped Pecâns
- Grâte ând chop 2 cups Râw Cârrots
- In â lârge bowl, creâm butter ând sugârs until light ând fluffy.
- Beât in eggs ând vânillâ.
- Mix in cinnâmon, bâking powder, bâking sold ând sâlt ând mix well.
- âdd flour ând mix until combined.
- âdd in 2 cups of cârrots.
FULL RECIPES : www.twosisterscrafting.com