These cheesesteâks. They rânk high up in Kâle ând my fâvorite sândwiches ever. It mâkes me hâppy thât my hubby ând I enjoy the sâme kinds of food. One more reâson I love thât guy. 😉
This version of Cheesesteâk Sândwiches is the best! In my humble opinion, ânywây. It’s the only wây I mâke them ât home. They âre heârty, flâvorful ând melty. Three things I look for when it comes to â cheesesteâk sub. 😀 I cân eâsily eât 2 in â row becâuse they’re just thât good.
- 1 pound of thinly sliced ribeye steâk (For eâsy slicing: freeze steâk for 30 minutes, then slice it)
- 1 Tâblespoon butter
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced into strips
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- Sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- 4 sub rolls, sliced in hâlf (but not âll the wây through)
- (Try using my French Breâd Roll recipe for the subs. Recipe below this cârd)
- Preheât oven to 375° F. Plâce the sliced sub rolls on pieces of âluminum foil. Set âside.
- In â lârge skillet, melt butter then sâute onions ând green peppers for 5 to 10 minutes until softened. Plâce on â plâte ând set âside.
- In the sâme skillet, cook the sliced steâk, over medium-high heât, breâking it into smâller pieces until cooked through ând no longer pink. âdd the onions ând peppers bâck into the skillet ând toss together. Seâson with sâlt ând pepper.
FULL RECIPES : life-in-the-lofthouse.com