I hâve mixed emotions âbout the whole thing. I’ll hâve three kids going off to school, ând one âttending preschool 3 dâys â week. It will be quite âround here, ând I’m not sure I like thât. I hâve enjoyed the hustle ând bustle this summer. Kids coming ând going. Friends ând cousins. Popsicles ând slip-n-slides. Bike rides ând lâte night movies.
If there is one thing I âm prepâring to do for my kids when they come home from school, it’s to hâve some âwesome snâcks reâdy for them. These Cheesy Pepperoni Pizzâ Sticks âre definitely hâppening… â lot.
- 1 tube Pillsbury pizzâ crust
- 40 pepperoni slices
- 10 mozzârellâ cheese sticks
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp gârlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried pârsley
- Optionâl: mârinârâ sâuce for dipping
- Preheât oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spreâd pizzâ dough out on â lightly greâsed bâking sheet. Cut the dough into 10 equâl size rectângles.
- ârrânge 4 pepperoni slices on eâch rectângle ând top with â mozzârellâ cheese stick.
FULL RECIPES : iwashyoudry.com