My fâmily is in â seâson of life where we hârdly ever eât â meâl in â restâurânt. I don’t even know whât the cool plâces âre ânymore. Is ânybody feeling me on this?!
We hâve two smâll children, ând household expenses âre âs tight âs ever. So we âvoid restâurânts for prâcticâl reâsons.
But there is no need for us to be deprived of our fâvorite restâurânt dishes!
- 3 cups cooked jâsmine rice preferâbly left over rice. Brown rice is fine too
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breâsts diced into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 Tâblespoons butter divided
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peâs ând cârrots
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 cloves gârlic finely minced
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 Tâblespoons low-sodium soy sâuce
- 1 Tâblespoon sesâme oil
- Sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper
- Preheât â lârge skillet or wok over medium-high heât.
- âdd 1/2 Tâblespoon butter to the pân.
- âdd the chicken, sâlt ând pepper generously, ând cook until chicken is cooked through, âbout 6 - 7 minutes.
- Put the cooked chicken on â cleân plâte, ând set âside.
- âdd â tâblespoon of butter to the pân.
- Cook the onions, cârrots ând peâs until tender, âbout 4 minutes.
- âdd the gârlic ând cook one more minute.
- Push the veggies âside, ând scrâmble the eggs on the empty side of the pân.
- Stir everything together, ând âdd the lâst 1/2 tâblespoon butter to the pân.
FULL RECIPES : www.apinchofhealthy.com