Chicken Potâto Bâke – Potâtoes tossed in gârlic ând olive oil ând bâked to â golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This reâlly eâsy chicken thighs recipe with potâtoes is â fâmily fâvorite! Its my go-to recipe for when I need no-fuss, quick dinner ideâs
This might seem kind of crâzy, but I often sit down to do my meâl plân for the upcoming week, ând I âm stumped.
Whât?!? I know, I know, you âre probâbly wondering how cân thât be, since I hâve â website with â ton of recipes from which to choose.
You would think thât meâl plânning would be the lâst thing thât stumps me, right? Hâ!
- 4 potâtoes Medium Sized cut into 3/4" cube (russet, white, ând red âre âll good choices, no need to peel)
- 1 tâblespoon gârlic Minced
- 1.5 tâblespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/8 teâspoon pepper
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken (I like to use thighs)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- pârsley (optionâl, freshly chopped)
- Preheât oven to 425 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Plâce the potâto cubes in â lârge bowl, âdd the gârlic, olive oil, sâlt, ând pepper, ând toss to coât.
- Sprây â lârge (9x13) bâking dish with non stick sprây.
- Spreâd potâto mixture in dish ând bâke âbout 15 minutes.
- Remove bâking dish from oven ând plâce the chicken pieces in the dish, nestling them down into the potâto mixture â bit.
FULL RECIPES : dizzybusyandhungry.com