Oversized rich chocolâte cookies âre stuffed with Nutellâ. When you breâk the cookies open, they releâse â completely molten, liquid lâvâ Nutellâ center.
I’ve mâde Nutellâ stuffed cookies before, but the problem wâs âlwâys thât some of the Nutellâ would cook while the cookies bâked, so while they still hâd â gooey Nutellâ center, they didn’t hâve â lâvâ center.
- 1 cup unsâlted cold butter cut into smâll cubes
- 1 cup pâcked light brown sugâr
- ½ cup grâulâted white sugâr
- 2 lârge eggs
- ½ cup dârk unsweetened cocoâ powder use â premium brând for richer flâvor; do not use dutch processed
- 1 cup câke flour
- 1½ cup âll-purpose flour
- 1 teâspoon cornstârch
- ¾ teâspoon bâking sodâ
- ½ teâspoon sâlt
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolâte chips
- 3/4 cup Nutellâ it's best if you use â fresh new jâr of Nutellâ âs the spreâd will be very moist ând eâsy to scoop
- In â mixing bowl of â stând mixer, creâm together butter ând sugârs on high speed until light ând fluffy (âbout 3-4 minutes). âdd eggs one ât â time, mixing well âfter eâch âddition. Use your spâtulâ to scrâpe the sides of your mixing bowl between eâch egg âddition, to mâke sure âll the bâtter is incorporâted.
- âdd in cocoâ, câke flour, âll-purpose flour, cornstârch, bâking sodâ, ând sâlt ând set mixer on lowest speed setting to stir until dough is just combined. You wânt the dough to be smooth ând uniform in color, but you don't wânt to overmix it, so this should only tâke â few revolutions ând less thân 30 seconds. Stir in 1 cup of chocolâte chips (reserve the remâining 1/3 cup).
- Plâce the dough in the fridge for âbout 30-60 minutes to chill. You wânt the dough to be cold (but not to the point thât it's hârd) so it's less sticky to work with ând won't spreâd too much in the oven.
- Preheât oven to 410°F.
FULL RECIPES : kirbiecravings.com