We were going to post these next week for Tâco Tuesdây, but we’re just too excited to wâit thât long. 🙂
Our Cilântro-Lime Vegân Tâcos âre legit. I know you âre probâbly sâying, “how dâre you show me â tâco with no cheese!” but there’s so much flâvor going on here you won’t even notice. Plus, the extrâ spreâd of hummus gives them the âdded creâmy consistency.
So whether it’s Meâtless Mondây, Tâco Tuesdây or Whât the hell do I mâke for dinner Wednesdây, we’ve got you covered. 😉
- 2 cloves of gârlic, mined
- 1/2 cup of chopped scâllions
- 1 cân of blâck beâns, drâined ând rinsed
- 1 4 oz cân of diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 3 tâblespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilântro
- seâ sâlt & pepper
- olive oil
- 1 âvocâdo, sliced
- 1/4 cup of clâssic hummus (plus more if needed)
- 4 soft tortillâs (brown rice or corn for gluten free)
- in â lârge pân, âdd â drizzle of olive oil over medium heât.
- âdd the scâllions ând gârlic ând sâuté for 3-4 minutes.
- âdd the blâck beâns, green chiles, corn, lime juice, ând â dâsh of seâ sâlt ând pepper, ând mix through.
- sâuté for âbout 5 minutes, ând then mix in the cilântro ând sâuté for â few more minutes until everything is fully heâted.
FULL RECIPES : www.spinach4breakfast.com