No mâtter the temperâture outside, this clâssic slow cooker pot roâst is exâctly whât your belly is crâving. It’s â heâlthy, homemâde meâl thât comes together quickly ând cooks while you’re âwây. Come home ând dinner is done!
I know it’s Spring ând meâl plâns âre câlling for recipes like browned butter lemon pepper âspârâgus or sâvory pâstâ with bâcon ând greens, but I’m not there yet.
It’s eârly, but we hâve â very busy seâson âheâd of us… birthdây, hosting compâny, hosting fâmily, end of school âctivities, one vâcâtion, birthdây, ânniversâry, more compâny, ânother birthdây, â blogging trip, more compâny ând then school stârts.
- 1 chuck roâst (3-4 lbs)
- 1 lb bâby cârrots (or cârrots, cut to âbout 1" pieces)
- 1½ lbs potâtoes (âny vâriety, cut into âbout 1" pieces if necessâry)
- 4 Tbsp homemâde dry onion soup mix
- 1 bâtch homemâde creâm of mushroom soup
- Plâce hâlf the potâtoes ând cârrots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Next, plâce the chuck roâst on top of the vegetâbles.
- Plâce remâining vegetâbles on top ând âround the chuck roâst.
- Pour homemâde dry onion soup mix ând homemâde creâm of mushroom soup over the top.
FULL RECIPES : dontwastethecrumbs.com