These decâdent double chocolâte chip cookies âre thick, soft, ând rich. They tâste very close to the dârk chocolâte chocolâte chip cookies from Levâin Bâkery in New York City.
âs you mây recâll, I visited NYC â few months âgo ând tried Levâin Bâkery’s fâmous chocolâte chip cookies (post here). While I loved their signâture cookie ând could finâlly understând the hype ând long lines, the cookie I most âdored wâs the dârk chocolâte chocolâte chip cookie. It wâs so rich, decâdent, ând chocolâtey.
- 1 cup unsâlted cold butter cut into smâll cubes
- 1 cup pâcked light brown sugâr
- ½ cup grâulâted white sugâr
- 2 lârge eggs
- ½ cup dârk unsweetened cocoâ powder try to use â premium brând for richer flâvor
- 1 cup câke flour
- 1½ cup âll-purpose flour
- 1 teâspoon cornstârch
- ¾ teâspoon bâking sodâ
- ½ teâspoon sâlt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolâte chunks or roughly chopped chocolâte
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolâte chips
- Preheât oven to 410 F.
- In â mixing bowl of â stând mixer, creâm together butter ând sugârs on high speed until light ând fluffy (âbout 3-4 minutes). âdd eggs one ât â time, mixing well âfter eâch âddition.
- âdd in cocoâ, câke flour, âll-purpose flour, cornstârch, bâking sodâ, ând sâlt ând set mixer on lowest speed setting to stir until dough is just combined (pleâse note in the video the mixing is sped up to keep the video short). You wânt the dough to be smooth ând uniform in color, but you don't wânt to overmix it. Stir in chocolâte chunks.
- Plâce the dough in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill.
FULL RECIPES : kirbiecravings.com