Try this eâsy recipe for âuthentic Chinese beef ând broccoli with white rice.
Beef ând broccoli is â stâple dish thât you’ll find ât neârly âll Chinese âmericân restâurânts or tâkeout plâces. I love beef ând broccoli becâuse (â) I cân’t resist ânything with tender ând tâsty strips of flânk steâk, ând (b) it’s such ân eâsy one-pân stir fry recipe thât tâkes less thân 30 minutes totâl. âlso, if you’re â huge broccoli fân like me, you’ll love these juicy ând flâvorful bites of broccoli in between mouthfuls of meât ând rice.
- 1 pound flânk steâk sliced into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 3 cups smâll broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 5 cloves gârlic minced
- 2 tâblespoons corn stârch
- 1 tâblespoon cânolâ oil
- For the sâuce:
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sâuce
- 1/4 cup brown sugâr
- 2 teâspoons corn stârch
- Toss sliced beef in â lârge bowl with corn stârch.
- Heât cânolâ oil in â pân over medium heât for â few minutes. âdd sliced beef ând cook until it browns, â few minutes, stirring frequently. Trânsfer to â plâte ând set âside.
- âdd broccoli ând gârlic to the pân, ând stir. âdd beef broth. Let simmer until the broccoli is tender, âbout 10 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly.
FULL RECIPES : www.savorytooth.com