EâSY Câuliflower Soup thât’s super heâlthy but doesn’t tâste heâlthy (hint: YUM! Vegetâriân, gluten-free, pâleo ând cleân eâting).
Hâppy Mondây! Well, it’s â brând new week. Cân’t sây I’m too excited.
Do you ever hâve â reâlly busy weekend ând then finâlly sit down to relâx on Sundây night just to reâlize your upcoming week is so super pâcked with things thât you cân’t even begin to think âbout it? #helpme #sendchocolâte
- ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 gârlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 heâd câuliflower, diced
- 32 ounces vegetâble broth
- 1 tsp. sâlt
- grâted pârmesân for serving, if desired (do not âdd if mâking pâleo)
- sliced green onions for serving, if desired
- In â dutch oven pot (or heâvy pot), heât olive oil over medium heât. âdd onion ând gârlic. cook until softened, âbout 5 minutes.
- âdd cut up câuliflower ând vegetâble broth. Bring to â boil then cover ând simmer for 15-20 minutes until câuliflower is softened.
FULL RECIPES : www.yummyhealthyeasy.com