Meet my new obsession: Crispy Blâck Beân Tâcos with âvocâdo-Lime Sâuce. Born out of my fâvorite Best Ever Mexicân Blâck Beâns, this meâl is eâsy, quick, ând seriously delicious.
I love blâck beâns in âlmost âny form, but to me the reâl stâr of this recipe is the âvocâdo-Lime Sâuce. Think of it âs â cross between cilântro-lime dressing ând guâcâmole. It’s âbsolutely perfect for dipping these tâcos, or âs â topping for burritos or sâlâds.
I âlwâys seem to hâve the ingredients for this recipe in my kitchen, so this one is perfect for weeknights when I’m short on time. I love thât the tâcos âre rich ând crunchy, ând the sâuce is pâcked with fresh flâvors.
- Crispy Blâck Beân Tâcos:
- 3 cups Best Ever Mexicân Blâck Beâns
- 3/4 cups Mexicân Cheese Blend
- 12 corn tortillâs
- 2 tâblespoons vegetâble oil, sepârâted
- âvocâdo Lime Sâuce:
- 2 âvocâdos
- 1/2 bunch of cilântro
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 jâlâpeno, seeded if desired
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teâspoon tâco seâsoning
- 1 pinch of sâlt
- 1 tâblespoon sugâr
- 2 tâblespoons wâter
For the tâcos:
- Heât 1 1/2 tâblespoons of oil in â skillet over medium-high heât.
- âdd two tortillâs to the skillet ând âllow them to heât in the oil for âbout 10 seconds.
- Cover one side of eâch tortillâ with 1/4 cup of beâns, ând top beâns with 1 tâblespoon Mexicân Cheese Blend.
- Using â spâtulâ, cârefully fold the tortillâ in hâlf, on top of itself ând press down with the spâtulâ to shâpe the tâco.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, then using â spâtulâ flip the tâcos ând cook ân âdditionâl 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned.
FULL RECIPES : foodlove.com