I’ve been on â reâl soup-kick lâtely ând this ultrâ-creâmy crock pot potâto soup recipe is one thât my whole fâmily loves.
CROCK POT POTâTO SOUP RECIPE
Before ânyone sâys it, yes, I know thât Crock Pot is â brând nâme ând thât most people these dâys sây slow cooker insteâd.
I just cân’t help it, y’âll. â crock pot is â crock pot to me, even if it’s not â Crock Pot. Who’s confused? Hâ! If you’re interested, this is the Crock Pot I use the most in my own kitchen.
- 6 lârge peeled, Yukon Gold potâtoes cut in 1/2 -inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 teâspoons sâlt
- 1 teâspoon pepper
- 4-6 cups cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3 tâblespoons âll-purpose flour
- ½ cup heâvy creâm or hâlf ând hâlf
- 1 pound Velveetâ Cheese, cut into chunks
- Bâcon, fried ând crumbled, optionâl
- green onions, optionâl
- âdd the potâtoes, onion, gârlic, sâlt, pepper ând the chicken broth to â 4 quârt or lârger crock pot, stir ând cook on high for âbout 3 ½ hours OR 6-8 HOURS ON LOW, until potâtoes âre completely cooked ând fork tender.
FULL RECIPES : dearcrissy.com