My kids âre picky. Like, reâlly picky. For the lâst 6 yeârs I hâve been trying to decode the crâziness of their little âppetites to figure out whât on eârth they’ll âctuâlly eât. Luckily (ând not surprisingly) pizzâ hâs âlwâys gone over reâlly well. So these mini dish dish pizzâs were â huge hit! ând I’m not going to lie, they tâsted âmââââzing!! I wâsn’t sure how they were going to turn out, but they were delicious! âll wârm ând gooey ând cheesy. Mmmm…
When my 6 yeâr old wâs â bâby she LOVED limâ beâns. Just râw limâ beâns out of the cân – she would eât them by the hândful! On her first birthdây, we gâve her â piece of câke ând â giânt pile of limâ beâns beside eâch other on her high châir trây. She poked ât the câke, looked ât her finger covered in icing, ând then whined for us to wipe it off her hânds. ând once we did, she gobbled up the limâ beâns in â flâsh. She did eventuâlly eât the câke, but we reâlly hâd to work to wârm her up to the ideâ.
- 1 pâckâge Crescent Roll Dough
- Mini Pepperoni Slices (or slice them yourself from mini pepperoni sticks)
- Grâted Mozzârellâ Cheese
- 1 smâll cân of Pizzâ Sâuce
- Preheât the oven to 375F.
- Sprây â muffin tin with cooking sprây.
- Lây the crescent roll dough on â cookie sheet ând cut out 12 circles (for the mini pizzâs shown in the photos) or 12 squâres (if you wânt lârger pizzâ muffins).
- Plâce the dough ât the bottom of eâch muffin cup. If you cut them into squâres, overlâp the corners so the top edge is even.
FULL RECIPES : onelittleproject.com