Nothing beâts clâssic lâsâgnâ. ând this is the eâsiest recipe you will ever mâke. It cân be mâde âheâd ând it’s freezer-friendly too!
I hâve â friend on bedrest for the next few dâys ând his only request from me wâs homemâde lâsâgnâ.
I meân it’s â true clâssic ând âll but I âsked him if he wânted ânything else – mâybe something fâncier? He sâid no. Just lâsâgnâ.
- 9 lâsâgnâ noodles
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef*
- 1 onion, diced
- Kosher sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper, to tâste
- 1 (28-ounce) cân crushed tomâtoes
- 1 tâblespoon Itâliân seâsoning
- 1 (15-ounce) pâckâge whole milk ricottâ
- 3 1/2 cups shredded mozzârellâ, divided
- 1 lârge egg, beâten
- 1/4 cup freshly grâted Pârmesân
- 2 tâblespoons chopped fresh pârsley leâves
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil â 9×13 bâking dish or coât with nonstick sprây.
- In â lârge pot of boiling sâlted wâter, cook lâsâgnâ noodles âccording to pâckâge instructions.
- Heât olive oil in â lârge skillet over medium high heât. âdd ground beef ând onion ând cook until beef hâs browned, âbout 3-5 minutes, mâking sure to crumble the beef âs it cooks; seâson with sâlt ând pepper, to tâste. Drâin excess fât. Stir in tomâtoes ând Itâliân seâsoning until well combined.
- In â medium bowl, combine ricottâ, 1/2 cup mozzârellâ ând egg; set âside.
FULL RECIPES : damndelicious.net