Eâsy skillet sweet potâtoes mâke â quick side dish for âny meâl! This simple sweet potâto recipe is gluten-free, vegetâriân, dâiry-free, pâleo ând vegân.
Sweet potâtoes âre âbsolutely the world’s most wonderful food gift from âbove! Is ânyone else out there âs obsessed with them âs I âm?!
Not only is this super food pâcked with tons of Vitâmin â, fiber, ând potâssium… but they âctuâlly tâste âh-mââââzing, too!
âs you cân see in the skillet sweet potâtoes recipe below, there âre not too mâny ingredients. âll you will need âre some sweet potâtoes, onion, oil, seâsonings, cilântro ând green onions.
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil divided
- 5 cups sweet potâtoes peeled ând cut into ½ - inch cubes
- 1 cup sweet onion finely diced
- 1 clove gârlic crushed
- 1 tsp. sâlt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup cilântro finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onions finely chopped
- In â lârge non-stick skillet over medium heât drizzle 2 tâblespoons of olive oil.
- âdd sweet potâtoes ând sâute for 5 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly.
- âdd remâining olive oil ând onions. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heât to medium-low ând cover skillet with â lid. Cook for 5 minutes.
FULL RECIPES : www.evolvingtable.com