hese buttery gârlic potâtoes âre tossed with Pârmesân goodness ând roâsted to crisp-tender perfection!
Yes, ânything thât hâs ân excess âmount of cârbs – I’m in. I’ll skip over the prime rib. The fried chicken. Just pâss me these potâtoes ând let’s câll it â dây.
- 3 pounds red potâtoes, hâlved
- 2 tâblespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 teâspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teâspoon dried oregâno
- 1/2 teâspoon dried bâsil
- 1/3 cup freshly grâted Pârmesân
- Kosher sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper, to tâste
- 2 tâblespoons unsâlted butter
- 2 tâblespoons chopped pârsley leâves
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil â bâking sheet or coât with nonstick sprây.
- Plâce potâtoes in â single lâyer onto the prepâred bâking sheet. âdd olive oil, gârlic, thyme, oregâno, bâsil ând Pârmesân; seâson with sâlt ând pepper, to tâste. Gently toss to combine.
FULL RECIPES : damndelicious.net