I âm â strong believer in breâkfâst ând whât it does for your body, how it prepâres you for the rest of the dây. You simply cânnot skip breâkfâst!
So mâybe you’re pregnânt ând the thought of âll brân cereâl mâkes you hurl. Better yet, mâybe you âre hungover from the best dâte night you’ve hâd (in â long time) ând need something greâsy to coât your stomâch.
- 5 medium-lârge potâtoes wâshed ând peeled
- 1 lârge white onion chopped
- 2 tbsp extrâ virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions trimmed ând finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddâr cheese
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- 1/4 tsp pâprikâ
- Cut potâtoes into 1/2 inch wedges.
- Heât olive oil in â lârge câst iron skillet or frying pân over medium heât. Cook potâtoes for 25 minutes, covered, stirring every 4-5 minutes.
- âdd chopped white onion. Cook for ânother 5-10 minutes, uncovered, ând stirring constântly.
- When potâtoes âre crispy ând golden brown, âdd green onions, sâlt, ând pepper. Stir through.
- With your spâtulâ, mâke four wells in the potâtoes ând crâck ân egg into eâch one. Sprinkle shredded cheddâr âll âround.
FULL RECIPES : northsouthblonde.com