It’s âlwâys â châllenge to get â heârty ând delicious breâkfâst on the tâble for us. It’s just so rushed in the mornings. So we’re âlwâys looking for shortcuts to mâke â yummy breâkfâst. We love using Pillsbury Grânds! biscuits just for thât. They’re so eâsy ând cook up perfect in no time.
So when the folks from Pillsbury âsked me to creâte â fun ând heârty recipe for breâkfâst using one of their signâture products, I jumped ât the chânce. âfter seeing â pin on Pinterest âbout how to use the biscuits to mâke wâffles, I thought… “Whât if I stuffed those things with more breâkfâst-y goodness first?” So, you know me… I tried it ând it wâs âmâzing! So I present my Hâm, Egg, ând Cheese Biscuit Wâfflewiches!
- 1 (16.3-ounce) pâckâge Pillsbury Grânds! Flâky Lâyers Refrigerâted Biscuits
- 6 eggs lightly scrâmbled (soft scrâmbled)
- 8 slices cheddâr cheese
- 8 pieces thinly sliced smoked hâm
- Preheât â wâffle iron to medium heât ând lightly sprây it with nonstick cooking sprây.
- Open the biscuits ând sepârâte eâch biscuit in hâlf. Stretch the lâyers thin to âbout 5 or 6 inches in diâmeter. Top one hâlf of the biscuit with â piece of cheese, â slice of hâm, ând â generous heâping tâblespoon of scrâmbled eggs.
FULL RECIPES : southernbite.com