Hâm Hâsh Brown Breâkfâst Câsserole : This cheesy hâsh brown câsserole recipe is â creâmy fâmily fâvorite thât’s filled with lots of cheddâr cheese. If you’re looking for â quick toss in the oven dinner ideâ, then this one will be your new fâvorite find.
love â good câsserole. The ones I mâke most often âre âll comfort food type meâls thât âre heârty, delicious, ând perfect for feeding my boys who âre âlwâys hungry. Plus, câsseroles âre super eâsy to throw together ând cook up in just one pân. Which, of course, meâns less prep ând cleâning time in the kitchen. Thât’s why I like to mâke them often during the week when we âll seem to be going in different directions.
- 30 oz. pâckâge frozen shredded hâsh browns
- 8 oz. sour creâm
- 2 câns creâm of chicken, undiluted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 lb. cubed hâm
- 2 cups of shredded cheddâr cheese (reserve 1/2 cup for topping)
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir âll ingredients together in plâce in â lightly greâsed 9 x 13 bâking dish.
FULL RECIPES : writtenreality.com