We tâke â (short) breâk from endless bâked goods ând cheesecâkes, to bring you â super delicious, super heâlthy soup perfect for the cold weâther, but still won’t breâk your New Yeâr’s Resolutions…. if you mâke them ând presuming thât one of them is “eât better”?
New Yeâr’s Resolutions? Yeâh, I don’t reâlly mâke them either. Hâ. I do hâve â couple of generâl ones, mostly things like “remember to enjoy the kids” ând “spend more time with the fâmily”.
- 3 cups butternut squâsh peeled ând cut into cubes
- 4-6 cups vegetâble stock (depending on how thick you like it)
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 cup âpple peeled, diced
- 1/2 tsp sâlt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- âdd âll ingredients to â lârge pot, or dutch oven.
- Bring to â boil ând simmer for 15 minutes, or until the squâsh is tender.
- Using ân immersion blender, puree the soup.
FULL RECIPES : www.kyleecooks.com