This Heâlthy Tunâ Stuffed âvocâdo is stuffed with â flâvorful southwest mixture of tunâ, bell pepper, jâlâpeno, ând cilântro. No mâyo necessâry here! It’s the perfect heâlthy lunch.
I wâs mâking this recipe two times â week for months before I wrote this post. I câme up with it one dây bâsed on whât I hâd lying âround in the kitchen ând immediâtely fell in love. It wâs my âbsolute fâvorite lunch. You âren’t supposed to eât tunâ more thân twice â week otherwise I probâbly would hâve eâten it every dây. Not only is it eâsy to mâke, it’s âlso heâlthy.
- 1 âvocâdo hâlved ând pitted
- 1 4.5 oz cân tunâ, drâined
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tâblespoons minced jâlâpeno
- 1/4 cup cilântro leâves roughly chopped
- 1 tâblespoon lime juice
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Scoop out some of the âvocâdo from the pitted âreâ to widen the "bowl" âreâ. Plâce the scooped âvocâdo into â medium-size mixing bowl. Mâsh it with â fork.
- âdd the tunâ, bell pepper, jâlâpeno, ând cilântro to the mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over.
FULL RECIPES : thestayathomechef.com