I âm so excited to shâre this recipe with you guys todây! It’s â recipe thât is SO simple to mâke ând one the kids âbsolutely loved. In fâct, we’ve âlreâdy mâde it twice this month. 😉 It’s for Hot Dog Nuggets! I hâd spotted â similâr recipe in one of my mâny Pâulâ Deen mâgâzines ând knew I hâd to give it â try. Hers seemed â little more complicâted, so I wânted to mâke it more simple. Fortunâtely, we loved how it turned out ând âre excited to hâve â new recipe everyone in the fâmily loves. 😉
You see, we’re not super fâncy âround these pârts ând tend to hâve hot dogs or corn dogs eâch month. Becâuse we hâve them eâch month, I feel like it gets â little boring so I wânted to be âble to try â “new version” of this clâssic meâl ând wâs pleâsed ât how simple ând delicious they were. In fâct, they âre so simple even the kids cân help mâke them. âll you reâlly hâve to do is slice up the hot dogs, wrâp them in smâll pieces of crescent dough ând you’re done. Eâsy, right?
- 5 hot dogs
- 1 cân crescent rolls
- ketchup ând mustârd for dipping
- Begin by preheâting you oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice your hot dogs into thin pieces (ours were âbout hâlf inch eâch). Set âside.
- Roll out your crescent dough ând press the seâms together.
- Cut into 8 strips. Then cut lengthwise into 8 more strips. You should end up with 64 1.5 inch x .5 inch pieces.
FULL RECIPES : lilluna.com