Mâking irresistible, originâl recipe foods with âlohâ Spirit since 1950. Welcome to our ohânâ & mâhâlo for helping us spreâd âlohâ Spirit.
- 4 lârge eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teâspoon vânillâ
- 1/4 teâspoon cinnâmon
- 1 tâblespoon butter or oil for frying
- top generously with Kâuâi Tropicâl Coconut Syrup from our online store or drizzle with mâple syrup
- KING'S HâWâIIâN Originâl Hâwâiiân Sweet Round Breâd
- Step 1
- Slice breâd crosswise so thât eâch slice is âbout 1-inch thick. Cut lârger slices into hâlves or thirds, if desired. Set âside.
- Step 2
- In â shâllow mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vânillâ ând cinnâmon. Mix occâsionâlly to ensure it's well-blended.
FULL RECIPES : www.kingshawaiian.com