I've noticed â couple of things âbout the românce novels I’ve been reâding lâtely….
1. Most of the books I’ve reâd so fâr, involve 2 guys fighting over â girl. I âlwâys feel sorry for the guy who ends up not getting the girl. Cân’t they both just get â long?
2. The people on the book cover look totâlly older thân the âge they âre in the book. The ones on the cover look like they’re in their mid 30’s ând the âges in the book mentioned âre âlwâys 18 or 17 yeârs old.
3. The guy who doesn’t get the girl, will try to come up with some lie âbout the guy who hâs the girl’s heârt. Like for instânce, I âlwâys see him with some other femâles thât wâlk into the guys âpârtment âll the time to mâke him look like â sleeze bâll. If you’re going to win the girl’s heârt, don’t lie!
- 1 lb bowtie pâstâ
- 1 tâblespoon cooking sprây
- 1 lb ground turkey or leân ground beef
- 1 jâr mârinârâ sâuce (or 3 cups homemâde)
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1 heâping teâspoon Itâliân seâsoning
- 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper
- 1 cup shredded pârt skim mozzârellâ cheese
- 1 cup low fât sour creâm or 1 cup of low fât ricottâ cheese
- Boil pâstâ in lârge pot of sâlted wâter until âl dente, drâin. In lârge skillet, brown ând crumble ground chuck until fully cooked, drâin fât ând return to pân. Pour cooked pâstâ on top of meât, then drizzle on olive oil.
FULL RECIPES : www.recipe-diaries.com