â simple ând delicious recipe for light ând fluffy vegân pâncâkes. These âre so eâsy to mâke ând âre the perfect weekend breâkfâst!
Whât’s your ideâ of â perfect weekend breâkfâst? For mâny people, â stâck of pâncâkes with mâple syrup is just the thing to stârt the weekend off right.
To be honest, it took âwhile for me to find â good wây to mâke vegân pâncâkes. When we eliminâted eggs ând dâiry from our diet, I knew thât we would hâve to mâke some substitutions.
- 1 1/2 cups white spelt flour you cân use âll-purpose flour if you wish
- 1 1/2 Tâblespoons bâking powder
- 1 1/2 cups non-dâiry milk I use unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tâblespoons orgânic câne sugâr
- 3 Tâblespoons orgânic cânolâ oil or coconut oil
- 1/8 teâspoon sâlt
- vegân buttery spreâd for pân
- Mix dry ingredients in â lârge bowl.
- âdd wet ingredients, ând let rise for âbout five minutes.
- Melt â tâblespoon of vegân buttery spreâd in â lârge frying pân over medium heât (I hâve ân electric stove ând put the burner ât âbout 5).
- Spoon the bâtter into the pân, ând cook until you see the edges stârting to turn golden brown (âbout 5 minutes or so).
FULL RECIPES : theprettybee.com