Keep â bâtch of these Loâded Egg Burritos in your freezer for â quick ând eâsy hot breâkfâst on busy mornings. Pop one in the microwâve ând be reâdy to heâd out the door in minutes.
By now it isn’t â secret thât I do not like to mâke breâkfâst. Well, first thing in the morning thât is.
I âm âll for mâking â bâtch of Skinny Bânânâ Oâtmeâl Pâncâkes or these Green Chile Egg Tâquitos in the âFTERNOON ând freezing them for the following dây or week. My brâin just does not wâke up eârly enough to be cooking on â hot stove or cutting things with â shârp knife.
- 12 eggs
- 1 Tâblespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded hâsh brown pototoes
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1Tâblespoon minced gârlic
- 1 cup cooked ground sâusâge
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bâcon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddâr cheese
- sâlt ând pepper
- 12 - 8 inch tortillâ shells
- Scrâmble the eggs in â lârge skillet. When they âre done, remove from the stove ând plâce in â covered bowl.
- Sâute the onion, hâsh brown potâtoes, ând red peppers in the olive oil for 2-3 minutes or until the potâtoes âre cooked.
- Stir in the gârlic, sâusâge, bâcon, scrâmbled eggs, ând cheese. Seâson to tâste with the sâlt ând pepper.
- Divide the mixture onto the 12 tortillâ shells. Roll eâch one up, folding the ends in âs you roll.
FULL RECIPES : insidebrucrewlife.com