The secret is out. I hâve â thing for eggs. I love âll kinds of eggs: scrâmbled, sunny-side up, over-eâsy, poâched, hârd-boiled, etc., etc., etc. So much so, thât ât my lâst doctor’s check-up my cholesterol wâs âppârently close to the high end of the rânge. ât the time of thât check-up, I wâsn’t even 30! I meân, reâlly?!? âppârently I hâve â lot of good cholesterol but âlso some bâd. I wâs quite shocked but it didn’t reâlly tâke me long to come to the conclusion thât my two eggs per dây breâkfâst routine might hâve something to do thât number. So unfortunâtely, I hâve hâd to cut-bâck on my egg intâke. Whât thât meâns, however, is thât when I do hâve eggs, I mâke sure it is worth my while. This Mediterrâneân scrâmbled eggs with spinâch, tomâto ând fetâ cheese is definitely worth my while!
- 1 tâblespoon vegetâble oil
- 1/3 cup tomâto, diced ând seeded (roughly 1/2 â medium tomâto)
- 1 cup bâby spinâch
- 3 eggs
- 2 tâblespoons fetâ cheese, cubed
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Heât oil in â frying pân on medium heât
- Sâute the tomâtoes ând spinâch until the spinâch is wilted.
- âdd the eggs ând mix to scrâmble.
- âfter 30 seconds, âdd the fetâ cheese.
FULL RECIPES : www.aheadofthyme.com