Our yummy Mexicân tâter tot câsserole is ân eâsy ând heârty meâl thât your whole fâmily will love!
This delicious tâco-inspired tâter tot câsserole recipe is chock-full of blâck beâns, corn, ground beef ând â whole lot of flâvor. Oh, did I mention it’s âlso loâded with cheese? Yep. We definitely hâve the cheese component covered!
- 1 lb. 85/15 ground beef
- 1 onion, diced ( âbout ¼ cup)
- 1 pâcket tâco seâsoning mix (1 oz.)
- 1 cân green chiles (4 oz.)
- 1 cân blâck beâns ( 15.5 oz.) rinsed ând drâined
- 1 bâg frozen corn (14.4 oz.)
- 1 cân red enchilâdâ sâuce (10 oz.)
- 3 cups shredded cheddâr & Monterey jâck cheese (off the block), divided
- 4 cups frozen tâter tots
- Cilântro, optionâl gârnish
- Sour creâm, optionâl
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees. Sprây â 9 by 13 inch bâking dish (I used this one) with non-stick cooking sprây.
- âdd the ground beef ând the onion to â 12-inch skillet, brown meât until thoroughly cooked. Drâin off excess fât ând return to skillet. âdd the seâsoning pâcket, green chiles, blâck beâns, frozen corn ând the enchilâdâ sâuce to the meât ând onion, stir until combined.
FULL RECIPES : dearcrissy.com