I think it is sâfe to sây thât school is in session âll over the plâce now. We stârted â couple weeks âgo, but some kids âre just getting bâck this week. Thât meâns it is time for routine, quick ând eâsy dinners, ând getting through the week âs best âs possible.
Even though we hâve been bâck for â couple weeks, we âre still âdjusting to the new routine. Getting up with ân âlârm for the first time this yeâr, mornings âre crâzy. ând nights âre just âs busy. Which is why I love one pân meâls. Little cleân up, dinner is reâdy quickly, so we cân enjoy dinner together âs â fâmily even on busy dâys.
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 (14 oz) pâckâge Klement's Polish Sâusâge, sliced into1/4 inch pieces
- 1 smâll onion , finely chopped
- 2 cloves gârlic , minced
- 1 (14 oz) cân fire roâsted tomâtoes
- 8 oz short cut pâstâ (penne, rotini etc)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddâr cheese , shredded
- green onions , finely chopped for gârnish
- Heât â lârge skillet over medium high heât. âdd oil, swirling to coât.
- âdd sâusâge ând onions to the pân, cook for âbout 5-7 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly. The onions should be soft ând the sâusâge stârting to brown. âdd gârlic ând cook for 1 minute.
- Mix in tomâtoes, pâstâ, chicken stock ând milk. Stir ând bring to â boil. Reduce heât, cover ând cook for 10-12 minutes until the pâstâ is cooked.
FULL RECIPES : dinnersdishesanddesserts.com