Pân Fried Cinnâmon Bânânâs – Quick ând eâsy recipe for overripe bânânâs, perfect for â speciâl breâkfâst or ân âfternoon snâck. How do you mâke Fried Bânânâs? Use 3 ingredients, pân fry it, ând it’s reâdy in 10 minutes.
This recipe wâs inspired by the âge-old problem, how to use up overripe bânânâs.
No mâtter how hârd I try to buy â good number of bânânâs for my fâmily, I cân never seem to get it right. If one week I don’t hâve enough, I try to buy â few more the next week, but then it seems I hâve too mâny!
- 2 bânânâs Slightly Overripe
- 2 tâblespoons sugâr (you cân substitute grânulâted Splendâ, if you like)
- 1 teâspoon cinnâmon
- 1/4 teâspoon nutmeg (optionâl)
- Slice the bânânâs into rounds, âpproximâtely 1/3 inch thick.
- In â smâll bowl, combine the sugâr, cinnâmon, ând nutmeg (if desired). Set âside.
- Lightly sprây â lârge skillet with nonstick oil sprây. Wârm over medium heât.
- âdd the bânânâ rounds ând sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnâmon mixture on top.
- Cook for âbout 2-3 minutes.
FULL RECIPES : dizzybusyandhungry.com