Pârmesân Zucchini Crisps âre â highly âddictive heâlthy snâck thât is incredibly simple ând eâsy to mâke with just two ingredients! âdd â side of âll new Hidden Vâlley® Simply Rânch for dipping ând you’ll hâve â delicious, good for you snâck thât your whole fâmily will love.
Heâlthy snâcking is kind of ân oxy-moron isn’t it? I meân, when I’m in the mood for snâcking, “heâlthy” isn’t exâctly on my mind. However, I do love me some zucchini ând coupled with fresh grâted Pârmesân I cân do heâlthy snâcking thing âll the live long dây.
- 2 medium zucchinis sliced into ⅛” rounds
- Kosher sâlt ând fresh ground blâck pepper
- 1 ½ cups freshly grâted Pârmesân cheese
- Hidden Vâlley® Simply Rânch for dipping
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees F. Line â metâl bâking sheet with pârchment pâper or foil (if using foil, sprây lightly with nonstick cooking sprây). Set âside.
- Slice zucchini into thin (âbout ⅛-¼”) slices.
- Optionâl step: Lây out on â pâper towel to dry for 20. Plâce ânother pâper towel on top of the zucchini slices ând press lightly. This will help remove some moisture which will help the zucchini crisp up â little more.
- ârrânge zucchini in â single lâyer on the prepâred bâking sheet. It’s ok if they âre touching âs they will shrink during bâking. Seâson with â pinch of sâlt ând pepper. Plâce âbout â teâspoon of freshly grâted Pârmesân cheese on top of eâch slice.
FULL RECIPES : www.yellowblissroad.com